One lucky winner will have a chance to have a business branding shoot with Zahrina and receive a copy of her new book “Magnetic Branding”.
In this photo shoot, Zahrina will capture your unique story and showcase your real essence and personality through powerful MAGNETIC personal branded photography. Total prize valued at $1600.
How To Enter
STEP 1 – “LIKE” Zahrina’s Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/ZahrinaPhotography
STEP 2 – Answer the following question in 200 words or less:
What would it mean for your business bottom line to have the best personal branding images, showcasing your branding message crafted by Zahrina?
Our lucky winner is Gina Bernard Tambasco of Sydney. Congratulations Gina!!
Stay tuned because we will be bringing you a behind the scenes look at Gina’s photo shoot and the final results.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Start Up Mum Pty Ltd (Promotor).
- The prize supplier is Zahrina Photographer (Prize Supplier).
- Information on how to enter the Zahrina Photography competition (Competition) and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants accept the stated terms and conditions.
- Entry in the Competition is free (excluding internet connection charges). Entrants of the Competition are limited to one ‘single’ entry, per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- To be eligible to enter, you must have a business.
- The competition commenced on 26 April 2016 at 1:00pm AEST and entries close on 23 May 2016 at 11.59pm AEST.
- To enter the competition, entrants must answer the question in 200 words or less.
- The winner will be judged jointly by Michelle Smith and Zahrina Robertson and announced on 27 May 2016. The winner will be contacted by email after selection and will be announced in a post on the Start Up Mum Facebook page and in the Business Mums Australia Facebook group.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is a game of skill and the winning entry will be selected based on the creativity of entry submitted.
- There is one (1) prize consisting of: Professional business branding shoot consult, Professional business branding advice, Professional branding photo shoot held at Zahrina’s studio in Sydney or Melbourne, Two (2) double edited high quality digital images, Copy of Zahrina’s new book “Magnetic Branding”. Hair and makeup is an option available however not included. The photo shoot must be done within a month of winning the contest (Prize)
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses such as transport to and from the photo shoot, become the responsibility of the winner.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter and Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and final brand images for publicity without compensation.
- The Promoter, Prize Supplier, their agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter, Prize Supplier, their agents, affiliates or representatives accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The laws of New South Wales govern this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Each entrant’s personal information is collected to enable the Promoter and Prize Supplier to administer and promote this Competition. Entrants who fail to provide all requested personal information, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win the prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter and Prize Supplier or any of their related companies may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform the Promoter otherwise.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion is further governed by the Privacy Policies found on the Start Up Mum website at www.startupmum.com.au and Zahrina Photography website at www.zahrina.com.
- All entries become the property of Zahrina Photography. As such, Zahrina Photography is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.